me against the world...

me against the world...

Friday, April 20, 2007

today is friday , now the time is 7.11pm.

what a long day.woke early this morning.help my sis to send her daughter to school..then bring the other small wan to go makan Wantan Noodle at Menjalara.my sis got some competition la today..so i have to be DA MAN. after that pick up Jeanne from school and tapau lunch for her.after all those things are sorted.i went to selayang to check out the 2nd hand car...i found this mitsubishi pajero - soft top. it's 1 of a kind la.i've snap some picturesa.but now i dunt have the cables with me.i'll post it next time la. it's a 4x4,looks dam sexy.the price is not bad.but i think have spend at least bout 10k to touch up..interior and out..anyway, it's a great day so far..til now. signing off.. time is 7.18pm.
ciao.

No comments: